Ayurveda for Beginners Course
Live dates ( 2018- 2019 )
- 19th Nov 2018 to 17th Dec 2018
- 15th Jan 2019 to 12th Feb 2019
- 16th Feb 2019 to 16th March 2019
- 20th March 2019 to 16th April 2019
- 23th April 2019 to 21st May 2019
- 2nd July 2019 to 30th July 2019
- 3rd August 2019 to 31st Sept 2019
- 4th Sept 2019 to 2nd Oct 2019
- 7th Oct 2019 to 4th Nov 2019
- 8th Nov 2019 to 5th Dec 2019
- 9th Dec 2019 to 6th Jan 2020
Advance Level Ayurveda Course
How to Register
Please fill up the form of Ayur Yoga School online.
The team at Ayur Yoga School will respond in the next 3-5 working days.
Students need to deposit 200USD for enrollment, which is non-refundable. We will send a confirmation mail on your mail ID.
In case you are unable to join the course after payment, the confirmation fee can be used toward any future course you opt for. The confirmation fee is a part of the entire course fee.
Balance amount of the course fee should be paid on the orientation day either in US Dollar, Euros, British Pounds or INR.
Payment option:Instructions regarding deposit will be forwarded to you upon agreeing to the terms & conditions of the course. Available payment methods (Bank transfer Pay Pal/Western Union). The rest of the amount can be paid on the day of admission.
Western Union/Money Gram:
In the name of Vinod Kumar at Rishikesh India
Pay Pal account id– firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit in Axis bank of India
In favor of Vinod Kumar
Account no- 913010005091746
Swift code- AXIS IN BB 093
You can deposit your confirmation fees by our PayPal account.
Our PayPal account e-mail id is: email@example.com